Our Severed Sleep (CDR/DL) Eh?/Public Eyesore #86 (5.15.16)
1) I Give My Language to More than History (18:26)
Recorded at Elastic Arts & the Compound, Chicago, February-June 2015 by Daniel Wyche & Brian J. Sulpizio; mixed by Brian J. Sulpizo, April-June 2015.
2) William’s Song (18:13)
Written & Arranged by Daniel Wyche for “There is No Repetition: Spahlinger at 70,” a festival of new music in honor of the work of Mattias Spahlinger, March 2015; debuted at Constellation Chicago, March 8, 2015; recorded in part by David Zuchowski at Constellation, the rest recorded & mixed by Brian J. Sulpizio at the Compound, April-June 2015. Special thanks to Peter Margasak, Seth Brodsky, Ted Gordon, & Ensemble Mocrep,
Mastered by Alex Inglizian at the Experimental Sound Studio, Chicago, March 2016
Physical copies available from EH?/Public Eyesore at
Press for Our Severed Sleep:
- "a blowout to wake the dead" - The Wire, Adventures in Modern Music, January 2017 Print Edition (Issue 395), p. 74.
- "Elusive and yet overwhelming, the record becomes a psychedelic journey through improvisational means, including furious free rock and hardcore-esque outbreaks." - Deconstructing Interference #8, Invisible Oranges. 1.6.17
- "an infinite swan-song of bliss" - Tiny Mix Tapes 6.16.16
- Record Release Preview by Seth Bousted, at "Classical Music, By and For the Good Guys."
- Sound Projector 1.28.17 - This is an amazing bad review!
The Beauty of the Land and the Well-being of its People
Lagamosino/Nicosia/Wyche (CS40) - Ya Reach 10.1.16
The last Flight of the Voidship remainder
CS20 - Solid Melts #28 - 10.26.14
"Commissioned by the Grand Council of Arts and Memory of the Senate of the Third Human Sodality, in honor of those lifeforms lost forever in the space between space."
All tracks written, recorded & performed by Daniel Wyche, Chicago 2013-2014
Mixed & mastered by Brian J. Sulpizio
Artwork by Eric Hanss
Press for The Last Flight of the Voidship Remainder:
The Fire in the Lacquer House
(CS20) Pretty All Right 12.15.13 / Re-release Lillerne Tapes #64 2015